Lincoln City Antique and Collectibles Week
Everything old is cool again, at the annual Lincoln City Antique and Collectibles Week. This year’s theme is “From the Old West to the Stars and Beyond.” More than 100 dealers at 15 stores will offer discounts and specials on art, books, furniture, pop culture and more – you’ll find full details at lincolncityantiqueweek.com. The LCCC will be hosting the following events:
- The LCCC Antique Boutique – Members of the Lincoln City Cultural Center will bring their finest for a pop-up antique store, in Margaret’s Meeting Room. Open from 10 am to 4 pm Feb. 10 to Feb. 18.
- Saturday & Sunday, Feb. 10 and 11 – Historical fiction writer Carol Dare will sign books and greet the public at the LCCC Information Center and Gift Shop.
- Saturday, Feb. 10 – Lincoln Pops Big Band Dance (see above), 7-10 pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 – What’s your treasure worth? Stop by the Appraise-a-Thon, starting at 6:30 pm at the LCCC.
- Friday & Saturday, Feb. 16 & 17 – LCCC Annual Winter Rummage Sale, 9 am to 3 pm both days
- Saturday & Sunday, Feb. 17 and 18 – Mini-Comicon with Star Wars Oregon